Carrot & Orange Juice

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

Carrot & Orange Juice

Kamis, 21 November 2013


 Since watching the documentary called "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead", my husband and I have been adding juices to our diet. This one is my favourite and really does fill me up until lunchtime (more than a banana smoothie!). It is packed with nutrients and is delicious.

I highly recommend watching the documentary and their website and you can also read more about juicing on my friend's blog healthyem.weebly.com


 This juice is full of vitamin C, Vitamin A, potassium and other nutrients. This juice is especially good for your skin. Just by looking at the colour you know it will be good for your body! 

Ingredients:

  • 3 carrots
  • 1 orange
  • 1 lemon
  • 1cm ginger
  • dash of cinnamon
  • dash of turmeric
Instructions:

  1. Put each vegetables and fruit in the juicer one at a time.
  2. Add cinnamon and turmeric & mix through.
  3. Enjoy!