Matcha Bliss Balls Recipe

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

Matcha Bliss Balls Recipe

Selasa, 06 September 2016


Sorry I have not been posting much on my blog. I have been busy studying a Master of Nutrition, taking care of my twins and also took a holiday to France!

I have posted lots of new recipes on my Instagram and Facebook page. (make sure you follow me on IG!) so I thought I would post some of these recipes on here.

So first up, Matcha Bliss Balls!! I loved them so much and even my sister who doesn't like matcha lattes enjoyed them. I guess they have the matcha flavour without being too bitter.







Recipe:
  • 1 cup of raw cashews;
  • 1 1/2 cups of shredded coconut;
  • 3 tbsp of maple syrups;
  • 2 tsp of matcha powder;
  • 2 tsp of vanilla powder;
  • 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil;
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor et voila! roll into matcha or dessicated coconut once cooled down in the fridge or freezer. 

Keeps one week in the fridge.