Raw "Oatmeal"

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

Raw "Oatmeal"

Jumat, 01 November 2013





This is not my recipe but I thought I would share it on my blog in case other people want to make it! The recipe was first shared on Instagram by @eattothrive. 

This recipe does not contain any grains, dairy or processed sugar and is great for people who love oatmeal or want to change their breakfast routine once in a while. 

I pre made mine the night before and enjoyed it in the morning without having to spend time making it. 

Ingredients:

  • 2 apples;
  • 1/2 cup raw cashews or almonds;
  • juice of 1 lemon to keep the apple looking nice;
  • 1 tbsp grated coconut;
  • Toppings: (optional)coconut, chia seeds, honey, nuts

Instructions:

  1. Wash well your apples and chop them into quarters;
  2. Chop apples in food processor (I did mine in 2 batches)- it's best to keep it a little bit chunky.
  3. Put chopped apples aside and mix with lemon juice;
  4. Mix nuts and coconut in food processor;
  5. Mix nuts and apples togethers;
  6. Add your toppings;
  7. Keep in the fridge overnight (optional)
  8. Enjoy!