My Top 5 Christmas Recipes

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

My Top 5 Christmas Recipes

Minggu, 06 Desember 2015

With Christmas fast approaching (in 16 days!) it is time to think of some Christmas menu ideas! My family is coming again this year for Christmas and I look forward cooking them some of my healthy recipes. I will be making the following recipes before and for Christmas day including my raw Christmas chocolate cheesecake for dessert on Christmas day as it was a big success last year and my family requested it again this year! So why not try one of my recipes to share with your loved ones over Christmas!


Healthy Chocolate Chips Cookies


Healthy Christmas Salad


Raw Christmas Chocolate Bark


Reinder Poops (Stuffed Dates)


Raw Christmas Chocolate Cheesecake