3 Years of Blogging - Top 3 and Bottom 3 recipes

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

3 Years of Blogging - Top 3 and Bottom 3 recipes

Minggu, 03 Juli 2016

I started this blog in July 2013 and so I have been blogging for 3 years now! Happy bloganniversary to Healthyfrenchwife!

I have shared hundreds of recipes- some great some not so great but this little blog has been a great platform for me to explore my creativity, find a hobby, find a passion and career, meet friends, learn and improve my cooking & photography skills. I love creating new recipes and getting busy in my kitchen.

Having a blog and hobby has been really great as a new mum- it gives me a little escape from the daily mum routine and chores, helps my brain and creativity ticking and also brings a little income. I really recommend to new mums on finding a hobby or activity that makes them happy.

My blog has been quite successful with a few recipes being featured. This makes me happy but not as much as seeing my recipes recreated by other people.

To celebrate my 3 year blog anniversary I thought I would share with you my top 3 most viewed recipes and the bottom 3.


TOP 3 MOST VIEWED RECIPES:

  1. Chocolate bliss balls: with over 8400 views! This recipe was featured on The Body Book and has been loved and recreated by lots of people. I think the fact this is a very simple and delicious recipe that includes chocolate helps! 
  2. Kale Slice: around 2500 views. I must admit this is not my favourite recipe. I am not a fan of the photos. 
  3. Berry Oat Cookies: 2223 views on this recipe. I have actually made those cookies only twice. (I often forget about recipes I have posted!) But they tasted delicious. Must make them this weekend! 
Bottom 3 Recipes - The 3 recipes with the least views:

  1. Chocolate Almond Butter - with only 103 views! It is actually really yummy! try it! It is one of my first recipe too. 
  2. Mango Smoothie - 223 views for a summery smoothie. I am craving this smoothie right now! 
  3. Vegan Tomato Pasta & Cashew Cheese - 240 views for a yummy pasta dish. I guess it is not healthy enough to get people interested. But try it if looking for something different.

I hope to create more new recipes that you will love but in the mean time check out my ebook for more recipes or past recipes. Claire xx